For Sale Now
- Small Double Bit Axe: about 1/3 scale, sharp and wicked! Difficult to forge, but what a Beauty!! ................... on sale at $139
- Custom Built Cannon for sale: Magnificent hand work done by Ralph LePage (brother of Master Engraver Bruce) A fully functioning unit, very sturdy, hand made wheels and mountings.. turned barrel 46" long with a 1.25" bore! This baby makes some Noise!! You could do some serious work with this Cannon .......... only $3500/BO (I am downsizing my collection and haven't shot this in a year or two, this should go to someone who will USE it. If I was to build this gun...I would have to get $7-8,000!! ).
- Antique Mousehole Anvil: ca. mid 1800's ............98 lbs.....only $289.
- Polled Axe with Ears: Nice hefty Axe with a hammer-poll on the back and "ears" below the eye to protect the handle....a nice tool $85
- Two Antique Post Vices for sale: all parts are there and both work, but could use some clean-up and straightening.............only $ 69 each
- Homemade Anvil from R R rail: nicely shaped horn....................$35.
- Blacksmith Coal: 50 lb. Bags of premium smithing coal, very clean and nugget size pieces........$20 per bag. If you need 10 bags or more then the price is ........$17 per bag
- Fort Meigs type Belt Axe: narrow belt axe....a real working tool! ..... $99
- Old Traps with tags dating to 1946-47: Three Beaver-size traps with dated tags ........$20 each ..... Two Muskrat traps...ca. 1910 style ........$15 each
- Rendezvous Tent Stakes: hand-forged tent stakes 14" long and stout with hook on the end ........$ 2.50 each
- 2nd Homemade Anvil from R R rail: mounted on stump...............$35.
- Small Cast Anvil: suitable for benchtop or light forging...................$25.
- 2nd Small Cast Anvil: has unusual ratchet teeth on one side..........$25.
- Vice-Anvil: part of a vice with anvil and horn on back......................$20.
For those wanting something not available to the right, I can build it as a special order, whether it's a gun, knife, trap, hawk. A waiting period will apply and may be as short as a few days for a hawk or knife and as long as a year or two for a hand-forged gun. Every item is unique — no two will be exactly the same.
I enjoy researching a style of work and then bring the best aspects from several pieces in the same style or maker to life with my own interpretation of that style, developing a superior product from that.
Terms are $800 down payment for a gun, balance prior to delivery. Lead time is usually six months to a year. Minnesota Sales Tax of 6.5% applies to all sales within the state. Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
You can see me at the upcoming shows:
August 16-17: CLA Show, Lexington, KY
If you want more information on any of these events you can email me here:
I always have an inventory ready for immediate shipment. These items for immediate sale are shown on the right side of this page!
Perhaps you know just what you want or have seen an old antique that you wish you had. Looking through books with photos of original antiques is a good way to determine what styles you like. Right hand or left. French and Indian War period to the Plains Rifle... all are possible.
We can use store-bought parts or I can hand-forge everything depending on your pocket book and your desire. I always supply my clients with photos of their gun in progress from the beginning pile of parts/materials to the finished piece (shows them that I didn't go to Jamaica with their down payment!).