For Sale Now
- CABOOSE COAL STOVE and matching miniature LAMP version…..$175 plus shipping…. A real working stove with a beautiful Fluer-Des-Lis cast in the door. This Stove also has a plug for the chimney to allow use as a Floor lamp, threaded for 1/2" pipe. The Mini-version is a Lamp only and the two should be together. Great decorator ideas for home or business!!
- Homemade Anvil from R R rail: nicely shaped horn....................$35.
- Blacksmith Coal: 50 lb. Bags of premium smithing coal, very clean and nugget size pieces........$20 per bag. If you need 10 bags or more then the price is ........$17 per bag
- 2nd Homemade Anvil from R R rail: mounted on stump...............$35.
- Small Cast Anvil: suitable for benchtop or light forging...................$25.
- 2nd Small Cast Anvil: has unusual ratchet teeth on one side..........$25.
- Vice-Anvil: part of a vice with anvil and horn on back......................$20.
For those wanting something not available to the right, I can build it as a special order, whether it's a gun, knife, trap, hawk. A waiting period will apply and may be as short as a few days for a hawk or knife and as long as a year or two for a hand-forged gun. Every item is unique — no two will be exactly the same.
I enjoy researching a style of work and then bring the best aspects from several pieces in the same style or maker to life with my own interpretation of that style, developing a superior product from that.
Terms are $800 down payment for a gun, balance prior to delivery. Lead time is usually six months to a year. Minnesota Sales Tax of 6.5% applies to all sales within the state. Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.
You can see me at the upcoming shows:
If you want more information on any of these events you can email me here:
I always have an inventory ready for immediate shipment. These items for immediate sale are shown on the right side of this page!
Perhaps you know just what you want or have seen an old antique that you wish you had. Looking through books with photos of original antiques is a good way to determine what styles you like. Right hand or left. French and Indian War period to the Plains Rifle... all are possible.
We can use store-bought parts or I can hand-forge everything depending on your pocket book and your desire. I always supply my clients with photos of their gun in progress from the beginning pile of parts/materials to the finished piece (shows them that I didn't go to Jamaica with their down payment!).